A fully depleted Vector device will take about 90 to 120 minutes to reach a fully charged state. After prolonged use, devices may become slow to charge or unable to fully charge despite being seated correctly in the Vector dock for longer than 120 minutes.
The following guide provides steps to follow for these devices unable to fully charge or slow to reach a full charge.
- Prepare devices by removing them from the Vector dock
- Prepare a soft cloth or tissue and a 75% isopropyl alcohol solution. Alternatively, an isopropyl alcohol wipe can be used
- Spread alcohol on prepared cloth
- Wipe each gold-coloured metal pin (pogo pin) with the cloth 10 times
- Once complete, place the device in the dock and charge it fully. If the device is still unable to be fully charged or is slow to charge, please repeat the above steps and retest
If you are still experiencing issues with Vector devices, please Contact Support.