Integrated Heart Rate will not change in the device manager.
- When changing the Integrated Heart Rate within the device manager it appears as if it has changed, but when you go back into the device manager this has changed back to its original state.
The Integrated HR changes according to the action within the Device Manager.
- Download and install Console Version 3.1.1 from 'Downloads' from the Cloud: Download the Console.
- Connect your devices, and set Integrated Heart Rate as 'True' against all devices in the Device Manager: Enable Integrated Heart Rate to 'True'.
- Full Sync the console.
- Re-run the OpenField 3.3.1 installer.
- Connect the devices again and check in the Device Manager that Integrated Heart Rate has remained as 'True'.
If the changes are not saved after following these steps, please Contact Support.