The OpenField Console Software can be downloaded from the OpenField Cloud. A notification will appear at the bottom of your OpenField Cloud when a new version of the Console is available to download and install.
We strongly recommend you update your console version to the latest available version, to get access to the latest features and fixes!
How to Download the OpenField Console:
- Login to the OpenField Cloud and from the Cloud User Interface, select the 'DOWNLOAD' tab.
- Click the link under 'Latest Release' to download the latest version of the OpenField Console. You'll also find release notes regarding installations, changes, bugs, and improvements of the newest build.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Follow the installation prompts. Note: Please ensure that username and password entered is the same as the account/user name and the Region is set to the Region the User is in.
Australasia: User logs into Cloud via https://openfield.catapultsports.com
Europe: User logs into Cloud via https://eu.catapultsports.com
North America: User logs into Cloud via https://us.catapultsports.com
- Complete the rest of the installation steps. Once the console is installed, run the console by double clicking on the OpenField desktop icon.