What is Integrated Heart Rate?
Integrated Heart Rate is the system describing the fully integrated heart rate monitoring solution that is built into the Vector Elite vests. This allows athletes to monitor Heart Rate data without having to wear an additional Heart Rate monitor or strap. This functionality is available with the S7 and G7 Vector Devices in conjunction with our Elite Vector Vests.
How to Enable Integrated Heart Rate
- In the OpenField Console, navigate to Settings -> Device Manager
- Connect the Devices via the Docking Station and make sure the Dock is turned on
- Check to see if the Devices have Integrated Heart Rate Enabled by clicking on the Selected Property drop down menu -> Integrated HR Enabled.
- If the Integrated Heart Rate reads as 'False' then navigate to the 'Commands' section within the Device Manager:
- Select Devices reading as 'False' and Execute 'Enable Integrated HR'
- Check the Device Properties via the Dropdown Menu to ensure Integrated Heart Rate Enabled is 'True':
- Clip the Vector S7 Devices into the garment pocket (via the studs on the back of the device), wear, and view the HR icon turning solid red