What is Interval Reporting?
Interval Reporting allows the user to break down an entire Activity or Period into intervals of any desired duration for analysis. Any interval of an Activity or a specific Period can be analysed in a widget and exported as a CSV.
How to create Interval Reports
- From the OpenField Console, open an existing activity.
- From the Activity timeline, click the Period you wish to break up into intervals. If you wish to break up an entire activity, ensure the Activity is selected rather than an individual Period.
- From the Activity Timeline menu bar select the 'I' for interval; once selected the box surrounding the 'I' will highlight orange.
- In the box beside 'Interval' enter in the time interval in seconds. The default is 5 minutes (i.e 300 seconds). This will divide the selected Period or Activity into 5 minute intervals. Each interval will populate to the right of the Interval box. A interval is represented by the maximum time of that interval (i.e the first 5 min interval is 5:00).
- To view the data per interval, ensure the widget you are using is in Replay mode.
- The data within a widget can be displayed per interval. To view a specific interval in the widget, select the interval from the newly populated interval boxes from step 4. A selected interval will highlight orange. (Note: the selected interval will also be highlighted in the activity timeline as vertical light blue bar).
How to export Interval Reports
- To export the data for a specific interval, ensure the interval is selected and the data is displaying in a table widget for that interval.
- Select the Settings icon on the widget to open up the Settings Menu.
- Navigate to the Basics tab.
- Under the Export Box, click the CSV button to create a CSV.
- Save the CSV to a desired destination. Data per athlete per interval can now be seen in the CSV report.