What is a Console Widget?
A Console Widget is a configurable component of the Console primarily used to display Athlete Data via a Table, Chart etc.
How to Create a Console Widget
- In the Console Tile Screen, hit Start or Last Activity.
- Navigate to the Dashboard Bar which is located beneath the Activity Timeline
- Select an existing Console Dashboard or press the + button on the Dashboard Bar to Load or Create a New Console Dashboard.
- Right click on a blank space on the Console Dashboard.
- Select the type of Widget you would like to create from the drop down menu.
Note: All widgets have default parameters, but these can be changed once the widget is created.
Live vs Replay Widget Mode
The 'Live' and 'Replay' Widget Mode determines whether the data displayed in the Widget is 'As Live', if recording a Live Activity, or if the data displayed will respect the Timeline Playhead, respectively.
To change the mode of the Console Widget, click either Live or Replay in the top right corner of the Widget, depending on what is displayed:
Live Widget Mode
When a Console Widget is in 'Live' mode, it will display all data for the selected Live period, updating in Real Time.
Replay Widget Mode
When a Console Widget is in 'Replay' mode, it will display all data for the selected Period or Activity, up until the time where the 'Playhead' or 'Playerhead' is located.
The Playhead can therefore be moved back and forth or 'played and paused' to view data up until desired timestamps.
Editing a Console Widget
- To change the settings of the Widget, click on the settings gear in the top right corner of the Widget.
- Under Basics, you can edit basic information such as the Title, whether the chart displays live data, and how you want to sort the data.
Under the Parameters you can change and select the parameters you want to display in your widget.
Note: Selected Parameters (right column) are the parameters that are selected for the widget.
To select parameters from the left column, double click on the parameter or drag and drop the parameter into the Selected parameter column. Select the x beside the parameter name to delete a parameter from the 'Selected' column.
- Options allows you to edit more advanced settings on the Widget.
- To change the size of the Widget, in the Console Dashboard, click and drag the three dots in the bottom right corner of the Widget and drag the Widget to your desired size.