What is a Line Graph Widget?
A line graph Console Widget displays instantaneous data for a Parameter in real time (live) and for the previous 5 seconds. By default, a line graph for Velocity or Acceleration can be selected from the OpenField Console but any parameter can be selected for a Line Graph. Selecting the box beside the athletes name in the line graph widget displays the banded zones for the selected parameter behind the line displaying the instantaneous data. See the Options tab for more information.
How to Create a Line Graph Widget
- Open an existing or new Activity in the OpenField Console.
- In any Dashboard, right click on any white space on the Dashboard.
- Select New Widget.
- Select Line.
- Select either Velocity or Acceleration.
How to Customise a Line Graph Widget
- From the Table widget, select the Settings icon in the top right corner of the widget.
- From the Settings menu you have the option to select the Basics, Parameters or Options tabs.
- Change the name of the Line Graph Widget.
- Change the Widget from Live to Replay.
- Export the Widget as a .png file to the following pathway: C:\Users\Documents\Catapult Sports\OpenField\Logs\*Date of Activity*
- Sort data by current group, home team, away team or by distance > 0
- Change the parameter that is displayed in the Line Graph widget. Note: Default parameters for velocity or acceleration will automatically populate, but you may delete this and select any parameters you wish to graph. Selected parameters will be displayed in the ‘Selected’ column on the right. To delete a selected parameter, select the x to the right of the parameters name in the Selected column.
- Auto Zoom Min is the minimum number the y-axis will display.
- Auto Zoom Max is the maximum number the y-axis will display.
- Capture Time is the amount of time that will display on the graph, the default setting is 5 seconds.
- Data Smoothing determines how smooth your graphs will look.
- Select which Bands are displayed behind the line representing the real time data when the box beside the athletes name is selected in the line graph widget.