What is a Default Table Widget?
A Default Table Console Widget displays the collected data per Athlete in a row and each selected parameter as a column. A default table widget can be created for any OpenField parameter and is recommended for viewing multiple parameters at the same time.
A Table Widget can be used to display data for selected athletes for a specific Period or for the whole Activity. The average of each of the Parameters for the selected Period or Activity are displayed on an aqua blue highlighted bar within the default table chart.
What is a Rotations Table Widget?
A Rotations Table Console Widget displays parameter values for each rotation that an athlete has during a training or a match. A rotation ends once the athlete is interchanged off or a Period ends. Athletes can be interchanged off during live play or post session.
See guide Rotating/Interchanging for more information on how to do rotations in OpenField.
For a rotations table, the rotations are categorised by Athletes then by Periods. Each column in the table represents a parameter and any parameters can be used for a rotations table.
The aqua blue highlighted average bar displays the average rotation value for a Parameter (i.e each Parameter value for a rotation / the number of rotations).
How to Create a Table Widget
- Open an existing or new Activity in the OpenField Console.
- In any Dashboard, right click on any white space on the Dashboard.
- Select New Widget.
- Select Table.
- Select either Default or Rotations.
How to Customise a Table Widget
- From the Table widget, select the Settings icon in the top right corner of the widget.
- From the Settings menu you have the option to select the Basics, Parameters or Options tabs.
- Change the name of the Table Widget.
- Change the Widget from Live to Replay.
- Export the Widget as a .png file to the following pathway: C:\Users\Documents\Catapult Sports\OpenField\Logs\*Date of Activity*
- Sort data by current group, home team, away team or by distance > 0
- Change the parameter that is displayed in the Table widget. Note: Default parameters will automatically populate, but you may delete this and select any parameters you wish to graph. Selected parameters will be displayed in the ‘Selected’ column on the right. To delete a selected parameter, select the x to the right of the parameters name in the Selected column.
- Adjust the font size.
- Toggle to include benched athletes in the calculated averages.
- Toggle to include 0 values in averages.
- Toggle to allow live data to be continuously sorted.