There are a number of potential issues that may prevent you from logging in to your OpenField Cloud account:
Errors and Troubleshooting steps
1. Can't reach the OpenField Cloud Webpage
- If you are seeing a message similar to the ones below then there is likely an error with the URL you are using.
- To access the OpenField Cloud, you must navigate to the correct OpenField URL depending on the region your OpenField Account is located in:
2. Incorrect Username and/or Password
- The below screen and error message are indicative of either the Username or the Password being incorrect or that you are attempting to login to the wrong region (see above).
- To check your Username, open your OpenField Console and check the name in the top right corner of the page or in the login box when you first open OpenField.
How to Reset your Password
- If you are using the correct Username and are unsure of the account password, you can follow the Forgot Password? link from the OpenField cloud to reset your password.
You will be prompted to enter the Username of the account and the email associated with the user. Please note that the email link can only be sent to the email associated with the user account. If you think that your email is not associated with the account, email support with this inquiry. Please include the username of the account in your request.
Once this is filled in a password reset email will be sent to the email address you entered above. Follow the link to set a new password.
3. Still Can't Log In?
- If you are still unable to log in to your OpenField Cloud account, you can email Support by following the steps in our Contacting Support (OpenField) guide.