Changing Time Zones with OpenField:
Changing time zone will affect the alarm on a device. There are two options to adjust to a different time zone for setting an alarm on your device and they both depend on if you are running a live session. It is critical to adjust the time on your PC (Option B) to the local time zone when setting an alarm for a live session. See guide How to Set Alarms on Devices - Automatic Device Turn on for more information on setting alarms.
Option A: Keep computer time zone unchanged (Non-live session)
Set alarm when you want the units to turn on in your normal time zone.
- PC is set to Central Time Zone, and won't adjust time zone automatically
2. You're travelling to the West Coast (2 hours different) with a game time of 5pm PT.
3. Alarm should be set for 7pm CT.
- Verify alarms have been set. See guide How to Set Alarms on Devices - Automatic Device Turn on for more information on setting alarms.
Option B: Change PC clock to new time zone (Live Session)
- Have OpenField closed.
- Update the clock on the PC to the new time zone.
- Open the OpenField console and set alarms to current time zone.
- Verify alarms have been set from the drop down menu under selected properties in the right hand column of the Device Manager screen.