When a session does not meet the criteria to constitute a session (i.e. less than 2 minutes), the session will display as 'Invalid'. However if your session is still displayed as 'Invalid' yet the session time is longer than 2 minutes, please see below:
The Data from the Devices Downloads and the Status shows as 'Finished'.
1. Reimport the files
- Click into the Data Transfer Tile. Once here, please select Import Raw, then find the 'Catapult Sports' folder and the 'Retriever' (see below).
- Please then select the folder with the date of the 'Invalid' session, select once so the file is highlighted, then click OK.
This should import the data into OpenField.
Please also see How to Re-download Raw Files/Sessions as another troubleshooting step.
2. Check OpenField allowed through all firewalls and your computer is set up with the recommended settings
Please see the following guide: OpenField Console Security, Exceptions and IT Policies - Overview and Recommended Setup.
3. Check whether your account name has any special characters, e.g. ä / ç / é / ô etc.
If you do have these characters in your OpenField username, please Contact Support.
4. Check Pyton.exe can run and open from the OpenField release folder
- Navigate through the following pathway: This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > OpenField Release > PythonExe
- Double click the Pyton.exe file to open the following command window:
- If this command window does not open, please check the PC firewalls: Allowing OpenField Related Apps through Windows Defender Firewall.