How is Data stored on the Device?
Each device has the capacity to store up to 31 Sessions or 'Raw files'. A Raw file is recorded and stored on the device whenever the unit is turned on.
Once the device reaches 31 Sessions it will begin to overwrite the oldest file on the Device first.
How to Erase Data from Devices:
- Connect the devices to the computer. See guide Connecting Device to your computer for more information.
- Open the OpenField Console and select the 'Device Manager' tile.
- Select the 'Commands' tab.
- Select each desired device by clicking the box located to the left of the devices number, or click on 'Select All' to delete sessions from all connected devices.
- In order to check the amount of sessions on your device, under the 'Selected Property' dropdown list, select 'Sessions on Device' and the Value column displays the amount of sessions on each device connected. Note: If sessions are erased properly, there will be a 0 in the Value column for each individual device.
- After selecting the desired devices, locate "Erase Sessions" and click Execute.
- After selecting Execute, you will be prompted to double check that all desired athletes are selected and if so, select 'OK'
- The desired sessions are now erased.