Each device has the capacity to store up to 31 Sessions or 'Raw files'. A Raw file is recorded and stored on the device whenever the unit is turned on.
Once the device reaches 31 Sessions it will begin to overwrite the oldest file on the Device first.
- Connect the devices to the computer. See guide Connecting Device to your computer for more information.
- Open the OpenField Console and select the Device Manager tile.
- Select the Commands tab.
- Select the devices which you wish to edit by clicking the box next to the Device ID or Select All to select all devices. A selected device will have a check mark in the box.
- In order to check the amount of sessions on your device, under the Selected Property dropdown list, select Sessions on Device and the Value column displays the amount of sessions on each device connected. Note: If sessions are erased properly, there will be a 0 in the Value column for each individual device.
- After selecting the desired devices, Select Execute: Erase sessions.
- After selecting Execute, you will be prompted to double check that all desired athletes are selected and if so, select OK.
- The desired sessions are now erased.