Steps to Allow Apps Through Firewall
Go to your computer's control panel and select the Windows Defender Firewall option. You can search for 'Control Panel' from the Windows Task Bar.
- Once in the Firewall settings, select the "Allow an App or Feature through Windows Firewall Defender" option from the left hand menu.
- Select 'Change settings' from the top right corner of this menu.
- Select "Allow another app..."
- Select Browse and navigate to C:\ -> Program Files -> OpenField Release. Select the one following programs then select Open. You will need to do each Program separately (see step 8).
- Click Add.
- Allow the programs through the Domain, Private and Public Firewalls by checking off each of the boxes from the Allowed apps and features menu.
- Complete steps 4 through 7 for the remainder of the programs listed in step 5. Once all the programs are permitted through the three firewalls, complete the process by selecting 'OK'.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please disable or uninstall any antiviruses you have on your PC. If the issue persists, please contact support.