What is the OpenField Console Tile Screen?
The OpenField Console Tile Screen is the 'Main Menu' of the Console. It is loaded when OpenField is first logged into or launched, and can be navigated to by clicking the Tile Screen button from the Activity Timeline.
Start: Opens up a blank Activity timeline that can be used to start a New Activity. The Activity Menu can be opened after hitting Start.
Last Activity: Loads and Opens the last recorded Activity by date.
Full Sync: Initiates a Full Sync.
Fast Sync: Initiates a Fast Sync.
Cloud Archive: Initiates a Cloud Archive.
Data Importer: Opens up the Data Importer Menu. Select this Tile to import data from:
- Catapult Portable Files
- Catapult Annotations
- SecondSpectrum Basketball
Data Transfer: Opens up the Data Transfer screen. From the Data Transfer screen, users can:
- Download Data from Devices
- View the status of downloaded files
- Fast or full sync to the cloud.
- Import Raw files
Device Manager: Opens up the Device Manager screen. From the Device Manager screen users can:
- Set alarms on Devices
- Erase sessions off of Devices
- Set indoor/outdoor mode on Devices
- Stop recording and reboot session
- Flash LED lights on the Device
- Check Bands set on Devices*
- Check Device firmware
- Check the number of sessions on the Device
- Check the On Board time of the Device
- Check the state of the Device (recording, charging, transmitting)
*Requires a Module to be added to your OpenField account. Please Contact Support if you wish to enable this feature.
Stadium Mode: Allows for the connection to an External Broadcaster Machine (Stadium Installations)
My Cloud Account: Opens the OpenField Cloud in a Web Browser and initiates a Sync