What are Bands?
Bands are 'Zones' set to each athlete for specific Metrics. These Bands allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of certain metrics such as Velocity, Acceleration and PlayerLoad.
How to set Bands to Athletes:
- Log into the cloud and select the 'Settings' tab.
- Click the 'Bands' tab from the Settings menu.
- In the search bar 'Filter Athletes', the user can filter athletes by typing in either a Position, Team, or an Athlete name.
- Beneath 'Global Bands', the user can select which parameter to adjust the bands for by selecting the parameter from the drop down menu.
- The user can modify the bands as needed by entering a value range for each band. Note: The user can decide the number of bands to be applied per metric. Leave bands as 0 if the band is not needed.
- Once modified, select 'Apply To Selected Athletes'. To check if an athlete is selected there will be a check box with a check to the left of their name. Please adjust accordingly to apply the new bands to specified athletes.
- Run a Fast Sync on the Console to Sync down changes. See OpenField Sync for more information on how to run a Sync.
Note: Once new bands are applied they will only be automatically changed for future activities (once synced to Console). To apply new bands to old activities you must rebake old sessions.