What is a Team?
A Team in OpenField is a 'Roster' of Athletes which are assigned to it. Teams can be used to Group together Athletes into Age Groups, 1st Sides etc. They also help when filtering Widgets on the Cloud for Post Session Analysis.
How to Add a Team:
- Log into the cloud and select the 'Settings' tab.
- Click the ‘Teams’ tab from the Settings menu.
- Select ‘Add Team’.
How To Edit a Team's Settings:
- Click the ‘Teams’ tab from the 'Settings' menu.
- Click ‘EDIT’ located beside the team name you wish to edit.
- Edit name, abbreviation, sport and dwell times for various parameters.
- Edit team colors and image. This affects the logo, title in .pdf output as well as the Cloud Banner.