The battery percentage of your Vector (T7, S7) devices can now be viewed during a live data capture and when the devices are charging in the Vector dock. Having visibility of device battery % allows you to better troubleshoot any battery related issues and allows you to confirm if your devices are charged properly prior to an activity.
- Battery % functionality is only supported by OpenField Console 3.9+.
S7 Devices must be on firmware build 8.5.
T7 Devices must be on firmware build 1.0.
Display Device Battery % During A Live Activity
- Navigate to the OpenField Console.
- From any new or existing widget, click the Settings icon.
- Select the Parameters tab from the left hand menu.
- Navigate to the GENERAL parameter category or search for BATTERY LEVEL.
- Double click on BATTERY LEVEL to add it to the right hand column.
- Click Close.
- Battery Level will display as a parameter in the widget.
Display Device Battery % When Charging
- Plug your Vector Devices into the Vector Dock.
- Power on the Vector Dock and connect it to your computer via USB.
- Navigate to the OpenField Console - Device Manager menu.
- From the Selected Properties drop down menu, select Battery charge percentage.