Jump height data is available as a parameter when you export from the OpenField Console.
To see this data:
1. Open the OpenField Console.
2. Open the desired activity.
3. Select the relevant athletes in the Active Players section then right click and select Graph.
5. Once the graphs have appeared, right click on an athlete’s name and select Graph Events then select Version 2 > Jumps.
6. The Jump events will appear in the graphs like the image below:
7. Right click on an athlete’s name on the graph and select Export CSV for Events.
8. Once the 'Event' data has been exported, open up the CSV Excel file and the jump data will be displayed.
If there are any issues exporting Jump events to CSV, please contact Support.