What is a CTR report?
A CTR (Configurable Team Report) is a spreadsheet file that is readable by Excel and can be loaded into other programs.
How to Generate a CTR from the OpenField Cloud Activity Timeline
- Navigate to the Cloud, open up the activity from the left hand Activities Menu by clicking on the name of the activity on the Activity Menu. Note: This will bring up the Activity Timeline
for that activity.
- Right click on the orange Activity bar and select Export CTR.
- From the Export CTR menu, select All parameters or a specific Custom Parameter Group.
- From the Athletes drop down menu select All to include all athletes or select Only Selected to export a CTR for the Athletes that are selected in the Selected box for the activity.
- To exclude certain tagged periods, type the Tag into the box beside the Exclude tagged periods title.
- Select Export CTR.
Note: The CTR will automatically be downloaded onto your PC.
How to generate a CSV from an OpenField Cloud Widget
Navigate to the OpenField Cloud, open up the activity by clicking on the name of the activity from the Activity Menu. This will bring up the Activity Timeline for that activity as well as the Cloud Widgets in the selected Dashboard.
Select which data you would like to display in the widget by clicking a single Period Timeline(s) or the Activity Timeline.
Click on the Athletes from the PIP box that you want to view data for. A selected athlete will populate in the Selected box.
Once you have selected the Timeline(s) and athletes you want to view, right click on the Settings icon within the Widget.
Click Download to download the CSV directly to your computer or click Email to send the CSV to a specific email(s).
The CSV will generate in a new Excel window.
Note: The CSV will only contain data from the parameters selected in the Cloud Widget.
For instructions on how to export a CTR from the OpenField Console, please click here.