An important aspect of device maintenance and reducing the risk of virus transmission is ensuring that all your Vector equipment is kept as clean as possible. This includes your Devices, your Dock and the Garments.
To sanitise Catapult equipment
Important: All equipment must be powered off and disconnected from any power supply before cleaning.
- We recommend antibacterial wipes moistened with at least 70% isopropyl alcohol as the active ingredient (a commercial-grade disinfectant). ISO-based solutions can be safely used to clean the ECG pins and other metal connection points without damaging the device.
Note: Prolonged Isopropyl usage can affect the plastic surface of the device, so a heavy dilution and limited application is recommended.
- Wipe down all equipment surfaces with disinfectant wipes and dispose of wipes properly after use.
- After disinfection, devices can be dried with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Do not use devices until equipment has completely dried. This includes inserting devices into docks or Cradles.
To sanitise Catapult garments
- Core garments (without integrated heart rate technology) can be washed at normal temperatures (between 30 and 40 degrees Celsius) using standard detergents or those antibacterial solutions.
- Garments with integrated heart rate technology should not be washed with antibacterial solutions as these can damage the conductive properties of the garments. Please wash these garments as recommended by the care instructions, at 30 degree Celsius using standard detergents.