Why add a new data path?
Adding a new data path to your OpenField account via the Data Manager is required when Data Assets require moving for the first time, or you wish to move data to a new location/data path that has yet to be added to OpenField.
How to Add a New Data Path to OpenField
- Create an easy-to-distinguish Folder in the desired Data Path Location on your PC or an External Hard Drive.
- Navigate to the OpenField Data Manager.
See How to Access the Data Manager for more information.
- Select the 'by location' tab to open up a list of existing Data Paths.
- Select 'New' to Add a New Data Path.
- Navigate to and Select the Folder created in Step 1, and hit 'OK'.
- The New Data Path will appear in the list of Paths in the 'by location' tab.