What are Cloud Dashboards?
Cloud dashboards contain a user-determined collection of Cloud Widgets. Cloud Dashboards can be used to Generate PDF Reports of Widget contents to provide to Coaches, Athletes or other Key Team Staff.
How to Create a Cloud Dashboard
- To create a new dashboard on the Cloud, open the activity and click on the '+' button in the dashboard bar.
- This will give you the option of creating a new dashboard, loading a previously created dashboard, or loading a default dashboard
- Select 'New Dashboard' which will load a blank dashboard that you will be able to populate with new widgets. See Cloud Widgets for more information on Creating and Editing Cloud Widgets.
How to Rename a Dashboard
- Right click the Dashboard tab of the Dashboard you want to rename.
- Select Rename Dashboard.
- Enter in the new Name.
- Click Done.
How to Delete a Dashboard
- Right click the Dashboard tab of the Dashboard you want to delete.
- Select Delete Dashboard.
- Click Confirm to the confirmation message.
How to Clone a Dashboard
- Right click the Dashboard tab of the Dashboard you want to clone.
- Select Clone Dashboard.
How to move a Dashboard
- Click and drag the Dashboard Tab to the location you want it on the Dashboard Bar.