What is a CTR report?
A CTR (Configurable Team Report) is a spreadsheet file that is readable by Excel and can be loaded into other programs.
How to Generate a CTR Report:
- Navigate to the Cloud, open up the activity from the left hand Activities Menu by clicking on the name of the activity on the Activity Menu. NOTE: This will bring up the Activity Timeline
for that activity.
- Right click on the orange Activity bar and select 'Export CTR'.
- From the 'Export CTR' menu, select 'All parameters' or a specific Custom Parameter Group.
- From the 'Athletes' drop down menu select 'All' to include all athletes or select 'Only Selected' to export a CTR for the Athletes that are selected in the 'Selected' Box for the activity.
- To exclude certain tagged periods, type the Tag into the box beside the 'Exclude tagged periods' title.
- Select 'Export CTR'. Note: The CTR will automatically be downloaded onto your PC.
For instructions on how to export a CTR from the OpenField Console, please click here.