The Smartabase migration tab on OpenField Cloud allows users to manually migrate or re-migrate activities to the Smartabase platform.
How to manually migrate activities to Smartabase
- Log in to your OpenField Account on the OpenField Cloud.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click the Smartabase tab.
- Select the desired Date Range of Activities that you wish to migrate to Smartabase.
- If you wish to migrate a single date, select the same start and end date.
- Tick Resend/overwrite sessions that have already been synced to Smartabase? if you wish to overwrite existing sessions that have been migrated previously.
- Click Start Smartabase Sync for Date Range.
A message will pop up indicating the number of activities that are now migrating to Smartabase.