'Upgrade Devices' Tile
The 'Upgrade Devices' Tile on the OF Console Tile Screen allows for connected Vector Devices to have their Firmware Version updated, if a new Firmware version is released.
How to Upgrade Vector Device Firmware via the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile
- Connect the Vector Dock to the PC via the USB Type B to USB Type A Cable, and open OpenField.
- Connect the Vector Devices into the Vector Dock and Power on the Vector Dock.
- Once the Vector Devices have connected with the Dock (indicated by GPS Device Status LED going solid White), select the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile in OpenField.
- The Device Upgrade Wizard Window will appear, indicating the amount of connected Devices and will inform you of the available Firmware Version.
Note: If you are not sure about what Firmware Version your devices should be on, the Support Team or CSS can inform you of this.
- Confirm the amount of Connected Devices and select 'Update Now' to begin Firmware Update.
- The Firmware Update will commence. Devices undergoing the Firmware update will display an Amber Charge Status LED.
- Once the Update is finished the Device Upgrade Wizard will provide a Summary. Select 'Finished' or 'Upgrade More Devices' if required.