What is the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile on the OpenField Console Tile Screen?
The 'Upgrade Devices' Tile on the OF Console Tile Screen allows for connected Vector Devices to have their Firmware Version updated, if a new Firmware version is released.
How to Upgrade Vector Device Firmware via the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile
- Connect the Vector Dock to the PC via the USB Type B to USB Type A Cable, and open OpenField
- Power on the Vector Dock
- Connect/Plug in Vector Devices into the Vector Dock
- Once the Vector Devices have enumerated with the Dock (indicated by GPS Device Status LED going solid White), hit the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile in OpenField
- The Device Upgrade Wizard Interface will appear, indicating the amount of connected Devices, and will begin searching for an available Firmware Update
- Confirm the amount of Connected Devices and select 'Update Now' to begin Firmware Update
- The Firmware Update will commence. Devices undergoing the Firmware update will display an Amber Charge Status LED
- Once the Update is finished the Device Upgrade Wizard will provide a Summary. Select 'Finished' or 'Upgrade More Devices' if required.