'Upgrade Devices' Tile
The 'Upgrade Devices' Tile on the OF Console Tile Screen allows for connected Vector Devices to have their Firmware Version updated, if a new Firmware version is released.
How to Upgrade Vector Device Firmware via the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile
- Connect the Vector Dock to the PC via the USB Type B to USB Type A Cable, and open OpenField
- Power on the Vector Dock
- Connect/Plug in Vector Devices into the Vector Dock
- Once the Vector Devices have enumerated with the Dock (indicated by GPS Device Status LED going solid White), hit the 'Upgrade Devices' Tile in OpenField
- The Device Upgrade Wizard Interface will appear, indicating the amount of connected Devices, and will begin searching for an available Firmware Update
- Confirm the amount of Connected Devices and select 'Update Now' to begin Firmware Update
- The Firmware Update will commence. Devices undergoing the Firmware update will display an Amber Charge Status LED
- Once the Firmware has been updated you will then be prompted to restart your Dock in order to proceed with the Bluetooth update. Please follow the onscreen instructions before proceeding.
- Once the Update is finished the Device Upgrade Wizard will provide a Summary. Select 'Finished' or 'Upgrade More Devices' if required.