How to view Activity Data per Rotation
- In the OpenField Console, load the desired Activity you wish to analyse.
- Select all players in the Activity, in the Active Players Athlete Group.
- Right click and select Create Rotations Layer.
- Fast Sync from the OpenField Console.
- In the OpenField Cloud, create a table widget with the below set up. Ensure that the source is set to Annotations Database.
To learn more about Widgets in the Cloud please see Cloud Widgets
- Select desired parameters that you would like to view in your Cloud Widget, in the Parameters tab in the Cloud Widget settings. Below is an example table using the table setting in step 4.