For more information on creating Annotations, please see our guide How to Create Annotations.
How to View Data for an Annotation in the Console
- With the Activity open, select the dashboard and widget you want to use to display data for the selected annotation(s). Ensure the widget is set to replay mode.
- Change the Activity Timeline view to Period View by selecting the P icon in the Activity Timeline task bar.
- Click the annotation to display the annotation data for the athletes that are added to the annotation in the selected widget.
How to View Data for an Annotation in the Cloud
- From the Console, perform a Full Sync.
- Navigate to the Cloud and open the Activity from the Activity Timeline Menu.
- Create a new widget or open an existing widget that is in the form of a Table, Chart, or Banner. Ensure the correct parameters you want to view for each Annotation is selected for the widget. For more information on Cloud widgets, please see our Cloud Widget guide.
- Navigate to the widget settings menu by selecting the Settings gear icon in the top right hand corner of the widget.
- Select the Basics tab from the widget settings menu and navigate to the Source drop down menu and select Annotations Database.
- To view data for each annotation individually, navigate to the Row Labels from the Basics Tab. From the first drop down menu, select Annotation.
To view data for the accumulation of annotations with the same Name, select Annotation Name from the first drop down menu beside Row Labels.
To view data for the accumulation of annotations from the same Annotation category, select Annotation Category from the first drop down menu beside Row Labels.
- To view data for any of these three options per athlete, navigate to the second row of drop down menus beside 'Row Labels'. From this drop down menu, select Athletes.
How to export Annotations Data in the Console (CSV)
- Navigate to the Console and open the Activity.
- Right click on the Activity bar and select Export CTR.
Note: Annotation Data will appear in the last row of the exported CSV.
How to export Annotations Data in the Cloud (PDF)
- With the desired annotations displayed in the widget. Right click on the dashboard from the dashboard bar that the widget with the annotation data is in. Select Export PDF.
- From the PDF report settings menu fill in the following information under the PDF Setup tab.
- Click Save and Export to save the settings and download or email the report.