- Export Google KML - Directs you to Google Earth where you can visually see the athlete's GPS Trace within the Stadium.
- Export Sensory CSV - Exports a CSV for the Athlete that contains 10 Hz data about the sensors.
- Export Replay CSV
- Export BandStats CSV
- Export Replay ClearSky CSV
Exporting ClearSky CSV allows you to view X,Y positional data. X,Y positional data is simply recording where an athlete is on the field/court at any given time during an activity and is useful for any additional evaluations or reports.
- Log in to your the OpenField Console.
- Click on Activities in the upper left of the screen.
- Select an activity from the Activities tab.
- Select an athlete.
- Right click on the athlete and select Export ClearSky Replay CSV.
- File will open in Excel.
Note: Column label “X” and “Y” contains desired X,Y coordinates at 10Hz (i.e. readings taken 10x per second or every 0.1 sec).