What is bulk exporting PDF Reports?
Multiple PDF reports can be generated simultaneously from the bulk export PDF option. Numerous PDF reports for each athlete or for each activity can be exported for a certain time frame.
How to bulk export PDF Reports:
- Navigate to the Cloud and open up any activity from the left hand Activities Menu.
- Ensure the athletes you want to have included in the PDF reports are in the 'Selected Box'. Athletes shown in the 'Selected Box' will have reports created for them. NOTE: If no athletes are selected, every athlete on the team will have a PDF created for them on export.
- Right click on the dashboard you would like to export and select 'Export PDF'.
- From the PDF report settings menu fill in the following information under the PDF Setup tab. See guide Generating a PDF report for more information.
- From the PDF report settings menu select the ‘Bulk Export’ tab.
- Tick the checkbox beside 'Enable Bulk Export'.
- From the drop down menu beside 'For Each' select either 'Activity' or 'Athlete' to choose whether to bulk export individual athlete reports or activity reports.
- Select the time range from the drop down menu beside ‘From’ and ‘To’ to export reports for each activity within that time range.
- Select 'Save and Export'
- A processing message will appear and once the export is finished it will automatically be downloaded to your computer