How to view the Receiver Status during a Live Activity (iPad)
Note: Receiver Status is only available in Vector Live version 2.1+.
- Power on the Vector Receiver(s) by holding the power button for ~2 seconds.
- Connect the Vector Access Point Receiver to the iPad via Wifi.
- On the iPad, navigate to Settings -> Wi-Fi.
- The Wi-Fi network will be named 'Catapult Receiverxx', where xx = Receiver ID, located on the rear of the Receiver.
- Press the Receiver Network and enter in the password located on the back of the Receiver.
- Open Vector Live and check for receiver connection in the top right corner of the App.
A single Vector Receiver Connection is indicated by a green icon directly beside the Vector Receiver battery status in the top right corner of the Vector Live App.
A multi Vector Receiver setup is indicated by a Receiver Status icon as seen below. Click and hold the Receiver Status Icon to view more information about each of the connected Vector Receivers.
Receiver Status Symbols
Indicates the overall status of the connected Vector Receivers
Red = A Secondary Receiver is disconnected or Battery is below 5%
|Indicates if the connected Receiver is a Master Receiver|
|ID of the Vector Receiver|
|| Indicates the Battery Status
Black = Battery level is greater than 30%
Amber = Battery level is less than 30%
Red = Battery level is less than 5%
Signal strength of secondary Receivers to the Master
Red = Secondary Receiver is disconnected