How to import Second Spectrum Data:
Any Second Spectrum files that have been exported will need to be copied to your OpenField laptop.
Please note that the Second Spectrum import matches athletes based on jersey number. You will need to update your athletes in the OpenField cloud to match jersey numbers used in Second Spectrum.
- Ensure that you have set up corresponding Athletes in the OpenField Cloud Account that you want to import the data into. The Data Importer will pair exported files to Athletes by matching names with members of your default team.
- Open the OpenField Console. From the main console tile screen select the Data Importer tile.
- From the Data Importer menu, select 'SecondSpectrum' as the Source type. Click 'Next'.
- Click Browse and navigate to the Second Spectrum .zipped folder you want to import and click Open.
- Select the match location and the venue type. Click 'Next'.
- Follow the prompts until you get to the 'Proposed athlete list'. If any of the athlete's show as red, assign a new OpenField target for that athlete before proceeding. Click 'Next'.
- Follow the prompts until the import is complete.
- Navigate to the Imported Activity and complete a fast reprocess/bake.