What is the 'My Account' Settings menu?
The My Account Settings menu is the interface where you are able to change multiple settings and defaults for your account, as well as the account password.
Accessing Account Settings:
- To access the Account Settings Menu, Login to the OpenField Cloud
- Hit 'Settings' in the top left corner of the Cloud Interface
- Select 'Account Settings'
What can be changed in Account Settings:
- The Password set to the account
- The Email associated to the account (Primarily used to send a 'Forgot Password' link)
- Timezone of the Account
- Default Team of the account (This will be synced down to the Console), as well as Teams to Sync down to the Console (If left blank all teams will be available on the Console)
- Date Format, Height/Weight, Speed and Distance Units
- Two-Factor Authentication toggling
- CSV Separator format, for exported CSV files
- Sprint CSV template uploader, for Sprint CSV exports
- Big Screen Activity selection
- Enabled Sports Plugins and IMA Versions