Why Set a Season Start Date on the OpenField Cloud?
Setting a season start date allows you to sort your data according to the week in the season it was recorded.
How to set a Season Start Date
- Log on to the OpenField Cloud, and hit Settings in the Top left corner of the Cloud interface.
- Select Teams, and select the Team you wish to set a Season Start Date for.
- Scroll down the Edit Team menu until you reach the Season Start selections.
- Enter in the appropriate Season Start date, and select Save Changes.
- To view start dates prior to 2022 click Previous Start Dates.
- The 'Week in Season' Row label can now be used in OpenField Cloud widgets to display the appropriate Week in Season per activity.