What is the Console Configuration Menu?
The Console Configuration Menu is used to select the default settings for the console which will be the settings that are automatically used when the user sets up a New Activity.
The default team, venue, field type, activity type, sport, and language are selected from this menu. The user can also change the console from indoor to outdoor mode and can enable rolling Max Velocity from this menu.
How to open Console Configuration Settings
- In the Console, from any screen, click the Account Settings icon located on the top bar in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Default Team, Venue, Field type, Activity Type, Sport and Language settings from the drop down menus.
- Enable Rolling Max Velocity by clicking the Rolling Max Velocity switch to On. For more information on Rolling Max Velocity, please see our What is Rolling Max Velocity guide.
- Click the Indoor Mode switch to toggle the console to Indoor Mode or Outdoor Mode. NOTE: The mode of the console must match the mode of the Devices. See guide How to Set the Devices and Console to Indoor or Outdoor Mode.
- Select Logout to log out of the console.