What are Data Views?
It can be difficult to plan & assess the load of a training session individually due to the number of athletes in any session so often planning is done on a period or group level. Previously to see these outputs you would have to flick between filters and manually calculate differences.
Data views allow users to break down their session by average for either periods or groups in both the table and chart views allowing you to quickly manage athlete load at a team level.
- Vector Live 2.6 or greater
How to use Data Views?
Data views are available in both the chart and table views.
- Simply click the dropdown in the main menu to change context on either view.
- When period or group breakdowns are selected the average will be shown for all parameters.
- Users can then filter further by groups or periods from the timeline above.
- To view individual athletes within a group or period within the table view select the > to expand.
- To collapse the menu, select the chevron again.