Changing an Athlete's position may be needed for some metrics to filter through in OpenField (Goal Keeper data, for example). If a player's historical position needs to be changed at any time, follow the below steps.
- From OpenField Cloud, go to the Athletes page, find the correct athlete and select Edit.
- Select Edit History.
- From here you can see the position history of the athlete.
- Add a new Position record at the bottom of the page, or hit Edit from the right-hand side to change the position or dates for an existing position record.
This will open a new field for you to change the position and date.
- Change the position to the required option, edit the start and/or end dates, and select Edit Entry.
*Multiple records cannot have an overlapping date stamp, therefore other position records will automatically update their start or end dates to prevent conflicting dates.
- Run a Full Sync down to the Console to save the changes: OpenField Sync.