Changing an Athlete's position may be needed for some metrics to filter through in OpenField (Goal Keeper data, for example). If a player's historical position needs to be changed, follow the below steps;
1) From OpenField Cloud, go to the Athletes page, find the correct athlete and select 'Edit':
2) Select 'Edit History':
3) From here you can see the position history of the athlete:
4) Add a new Position record at the bottom of the page, or hit Edit from the right-hand side to change the position or dates for an existing position record.
This will open a new field for you to change the position and date:
5) Change the position to the required option, edit the start and/or end dates, and select Edit Entry.
*Multiple records cannot have an overlapping date stamp, therefore other position records will automatically update their start or end dates to prevent conflicting dates.
6) Run a fast sync down to the console to save the changes: OpenField Sync
Please note, Athlete Position can be changed at any time, by following the steps above.