Why manually create an Average Set?
In the OpenField cloud, an Average Set can be manually uploaded from a downloaded csv file template. This allows the user to remove specific events from a automatically generated list of all events that are used to build the average set. It also allows the user to input any averages manually for any of the listed parameters.
How to manually create an Average Set:
- Log into the OpenField cloud, select 'Settings' from the main user interface.
- Select the 'Averages' tab from the sidebar of the Settings menu.
- Click ‘Enter Manually’.
- From the Download Template CSV file drop down menu, select the type of .csv template you want to build you average set of. Options include: Benchmarks, Athletes, Activities, Periods, Period Depth Type, Position and Team.
- Open the downloaded .csv file and edit accordingly to include the items you want to build your Average Set of (rows).
Each column in the csv file represents each of the parameters that an average will be built for. Enter in any averages for any of the Parameters you want to include in the Average Set. Ensure you save the changes.
- In the OpenField Cloud, from the Average Sets menu, select the ‘Choose File’ button and select the edited and saved .csv file. With the csv file selected, select Open.
- Enter in the desired name of the average set in the box beside the Upload button.
- Select the Upload button to create the Average Set.