What is the Heart Rate Dashboard?
The Heart Rate dashboard consists of player tiles for each individual athlete. The player tiles display up to three parameters relating to heart rate for each individual athlete.
Heart Rate thresholds can be set on the App which applies a format to a range of data that falls within the threshold, thus making it easy to distinguish between Heart Rate zones that each individual Athlete is working in.
The number of Athlete tiles that populate on the dashboard depends on which Period or Activity is selected from the Activity Timeline, which Athletes are added to that Period and which group is selected from the groups tab.
See guide Periods in OpenField + (iPad) for more information on how to add Athletes to Periods.
How to Select Athlete Groups:
- Ensure desired Athletes are added to the desired Period.
- Select the Activity or Period you want to view athlete tiles for from the Activity Timeline.
- Select the Group that you want to view data for the groups tab.
How to Select Parameters:
The user can select up to 3 parameters for display in each athlete tile from a pre-determined list relating to heart rate metrics. ‘Main Parameter’, ‘Left Parameter’, and ‘Right Parameter’ describe the positions the parameters display on the athlete tiles. The left and right parameters are displayed at the top of each tile, the main parameter is displayed at the bottom. The main parameter is locked as %HR Max.
- Tapping the star icon to the left of the parameter will add this to your ‘Favourite’ list. The star will be filled orange if the parameter is active, and grey if the parameter is inactive, within your tiles/table. To remove the parameter from your 'Favourite' List, press the star icon again.
How to set Heart Rate Thresholds:
- Thresholds are relative to the individual % of Maximum Heart Rate which is set in the cloud. Settings - Athletes - edit - Max Heart Rate.
How to Sort Athlete Tiles:
- Tap the 'SORT BY' dashboard tab to open a drop down menu containing the three selected parameters, athlete name and jersey.
- From this menu, tap an option from the drop down menu to order the athlete tiles by the value of the selected option.
- Select the 'ASC' or 'DESC' dashboard tab to sort the values in ascending or descending order, respectively.
- When Heart Rate connection is lost, the tile will indicate a loading wheel and present the message 'waiting…' please check your heart rate connectivity and check back for data streaming.