What is the Parameters Dashboard?
The Parameters dashboard consists of Athlete tiles for each individual player. The number of Athlete tiles that populate on the dashboard depends on which Period or Activity is selected from the Activity Timeline, which Athletes are added to that Period and which group is selected from the groups tab. See guide Periods in OpenField + (iPad) for more information on how to add Athletes to Periods. The player tiles display up to three parameters for each individual player and can be ordered by various parameter values.
How to Select Athlete Groups
- Ensure desired Athletes are added to the desired Period.
- Select the Activity or Period you want to view athlete tiles for from the Activity Timeline.
- Select the Group that you want to view data for the groups tab.
How to Select Parameters
- Tapping the star icon to the left of the parameter will add this to your ‘Favourite’ list. The star will be filled orange if the parameter is active, and grey if the parameter is inactive, within your tiles/table. To remove the parameter from the 'Favourite' List, press the star icon again.
How to Sort Athlete Tiles
- Tap the 'SORT BY' dashboard tab to open a drop down menu containing the three selected parameters, athlete name and jersey.
- From this menu, tap an option from the drop down menu to order the athlete tiles by the value of the selected option.
- Select the 'ASC' or 'DESC' dashboard tab to sort the values in ascending or descending order, respectively.