- Take note of the start and end time of the first Activity that you want to create from the original Activity.
- Take note of the start and end time of the second Activity that you want to create.
- In the OpenField Console, Load the Activity from the Activities Menu that you want to split into two activities.
- Take note of the Athletes you wish to have in a separate Activity. If they are PIP'd in any Periods that will overlap the second Activity, remove them from the Period by right clicking the athlete in the PIP Group -> 'Delete'
- If you wish to change the duration of the First Activity, Right-click on the last period timeline and select Edit.Else, if you simply wish to create another Activity over the same time period as the Original/First, skip to step 7.
- Edit the End Time to reflect the correct end time for the first Activity as determined in Step 1; The first Activity is now the appropriate duration.
- Right-click on the white area of activity timeline area, and select New Activity.
- From the New Activity Menu, name the Activity, select the Device and Day Codes from the drop down menus, enter the Start time and End time of the second Activity as determined in Step 2. Ensure you select the date of the Activity from the Calendar icon beside the Start and End Time boxes.
- Click Create Activity.
- The second Activity will automatically open but no Periods will be created for the Activity.
- Add a Period spanning the length of the second activity by holding Shift and left-clicking and dragging from the start of the Activity to the end of the Activity under the Activity timeline.
- Right-click on the Activity timeline bar and click Bake Activity, then Click Fast. Devices with data in the timespan of this Activity will now populate as Active Players in this Activity. See Baking Activities for more information.
- Edit the Activity and add players to Periods as you wish. Once completed, complete a full sync.
Please Note, only Athletes who have data in the timespan of each activity will appear in 'Active Players' to be PIPped, per Activity.
If any Athletes cannot be PIP'd into Periods in the New Activity, ensure they are removed from any Periods in the same timespan from the original Activity.