Why Reprocess Raw Files?
Reprocessing Raw Files is re-performing the 'Processing' step in the Data Download process where Sport Specific Algorithm detections are applied, along with the extraction of data from the specific Raw File to be made usable in OpenField.
It is also a good troubleshooting method to attempt if the Raw File displays as 'Invalid', or if data requires correcting.
How to Reprocess Raw Files
- In the OpenField Console, select the Start tile from the Console Tile Screen, then select Settings > Transfer.
- Click the box to the left of Show All. This will display all previously downloaded raw files in the details box.
- To select multiple consecutive files, hold 'SHIFT and click' on multiple entries or to select multiple non-consecutive entries, hold 'CTRL and click'.
- Right click on any of the selected files and select Reprocess > Reprocess files. This will automatically start the reprocessing process.
- Click the box to the left of Exclude Positional Data to reprocess a raw file without the positional data. This is useful if your session started outside and ended inside, or in other situations where GPS data may be compromised.