Why Flag Data?
The flagged region feature gives you the ability to flag invalid or unwanted positional, heart rate, and/or PlayerLoad data. Flagging a region of data will remove that portion of data from analysis while still allowing you to analyse the non-flagged data from that time-frame (Entire Activity or per Period).
How to Flag a Region of Data:
- Navigate to an Activity with invalid or unwanted Athlete data using the left hand Activity menu.
- With the Activity loaded, graph the affected Athlete's data trace by right clicking on the desired individual athlete box in the PIP Athlete Group and selecting 'Graph'.
- Right click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select the affected parameter(s) to graph. (See guide: How to graph)
- Once the desired parameter(s) is graphed, right click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select ‘Flagged Regions’
- While holding down ctrl + F click and drag over the sections of the graph you wish to exclude.
- Right click on the flagged region and select what parameters to exclude.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for any other portions of data. Fast sync when finished to apply changes to thecloud. Note on some occasions the Activity requires Reprocessing for changes to be seen in Console Widgets