Why Flag Data?
The flagged region feature gives you the ability to flag invalid or unwanted positional, heart rate, and/or PlayerLoad data. Flagging a region of data will remove that portion of data from analysis while still allowing you to analyse the non-flagged data from that time frame (Entire Activity or per Period).
How to Flag a Region of Data
- Navigate to an Activity with invalid or unwanted Athlete data using the left-hand Activity menu.
- With the Activity loaded, graph the affected Athlete's data trace by right-clicking on the desired individual athlete box in the PIP Athlete Group and selecting Graph.
- Right-click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select the affected parameter(s) to graph. (See the guide: How to graph).
- Once the desired parameter(s) is graphed, right-click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select Flagged Regions.
- While holding down CTRL + F click and drag over the sections of the graph you wish to exclude.
- Right click on the flagged region and select what parameters to exclude.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 for any other portions of data. Fast sync when finished to apply changes to the cloud. Note: on some occasions the Activity requires Reprocessing for changes to be seen in Console Widgets.