What are OpenField Periods?
OpenField Periods are a defined portion of time in an Activity, of which Athletes are assigned to. Periods are most commonly used to define separate Drills in a Training session, or Quarters/Halves in a Match. Periods provide flexibility to view and filter data for particular portions of the Activity.
Starting a Live Period with a default name and with selected Athletes automatically added to the Period
- Click the Athlete Boxes from any of the Athlete Groups that you want to add to the Period. Note: Selected Athletes show up as underscored.
- Select +Period in the Athlete Group.
Starting a Live period with a default name and no Athletes added to the Period
Select the + button underneath the Activity Timeline.
Creating a Period with customized Name & Start/End Times
- Right click on the Activity Bar.
- Select New Period.
- Fill out required information.
- Click Create Period.
- Select Athletes from the Active Players Group to be added to the Period. Note: Selected Athletes show up as underscored.
- Click +PIP from the Active Players Group.
Creating a Period (Click + Drag method)
- On the Activity Timeline, hold Shift key and Click and Drag across the desired Time period.
Editing a Period
- Right click on the Period Bar you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
Deleting a Period
- Right Click on the Period Bar you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
How to Stop a Period (Live Activity)
Stopping all Periods at the same time
- In the Console, select the No Smoking symbol below the activity timeline.
Stopping a single Period
- To stop only one Period and keep other Periods running, right click on the Period Bar on the Activity Timeline for the Period you would to stop and select Stop.