Why reprocess an activity?
An Activity reprocess or 'bake' will apply new settings applied on the Cloud, to that Activity. For example, an Athlete's Bands or Position may be changed; these changes will apply to all future activities, but to be applied to past activities, the activity requires reprocessing.
For Remote Athlete data uploaded via the Catapult Athlete App, this data will can be reprocessed on the Cloud rather than needing to reprocess/rebake data on OpenField Console.
How to reprocess remote athlete data on OpenField Cloud
- In OpenField Cloud, navigate to Settings then Activity Admin.
- Select one or more activities that you wish to reprocess.
- Select the dropdown in the top left corner of the Activity Admin screen that displays 'x selected' for the number of Activities selected.
- Select Reprocess.
- The selected activities will have their data reprocessed. Typically each activity will take about 1 minute to reprocess.
- Refresh the web page to view updated data in Cloud Widgets.