Remote Athlete data uploaded via the Catapult Athlete App will automatically aggregate into activities on OpenField Cloud, and will not need to be imported or downloaded into OpenField Console in order to report on remote athlete data in the Cloud or Catapult Connect API.
If you wish to view your Remote Athlete data in OpenField Console, or edit the Activity(s) your Remote Athlete data is associated with, you will need to download the data from the Cloud.
Downloading Remote Athlete Data onto OpenField Console
There are two options to download Remote Athlete data onto OpenField Console:
- Downloading all athlete data for a specific activity
- Downloading desired Remote Athlete raw file(s) from the Cloud, and importing into OpenField Console
Please note this workflow requires OpenField Console 3.11.0 or higher.
Downloading all athlete data for a specific activity
- Open OpenField Console.
- Hit the Start tile.
- Select Activities in the top left corner to expand the Activity tree, then select the date of the activity you wish to download data for.
- Right click on the desired activity and select Download Data.
- Wait for the sync and download of data to complete.
- Once the download is complete, the activity can be loaded and data can be viewed and the activity edited as desired.
Downloading desired Remote Athlete raw file(s) from the Cloud, and importing into OpenField Console
Navigate to the OpenField Cloud and click Settings.
From the Settings menu select Manage RawFiles.
Enter in the Start Date, End Date and/or Device ID to filter which Data is available to be downloaded.
- Click Download Displayed to download all raw files on display, or download individual files by selecting the Download Now button in line with the raw file.
- The raw files will download directly to your browser.
- If the 'Download Displayed' option was selected, please move the .zip folder onto your Desktop and Extract it onto your Desktop by right clicking on the folder > Extract All > Extract.
- If the raw file was downloaded on its own, move the raw file from the Downloads folder into a newly created folder on your Desktop. The raw files are now ready to imported into the OpenField Console.
Navigate to the OpenField Console and select the Data Transfer tile from the main tile screen.
Ensure the Transfer is stopped and select the Import Raw button from the Data Transfer menu, navigate to the folder in which the raw files are stored and click OK.
- Once the raw file import is complete, the relevant activity can be loaded and data can be viewed and the activity edited as desired.
Note: if an activity is more than 6 hours long, this may cause data to not appear in OpenField Console widgets. Please edit/create an activity less than 6 hours long if you wish to view Remote Athlete data in Console widgets.
Editing Remote Athlete data on OpenField Console
Once Remote Athlete data has been downloaded onto OpenField Console, you can edit the activity, periods, athletes in periods etc. per normal Console workflows.
Please see the Downloading & Editing section for a variety of articles on how to edit activities in OpenField Console.