How to Set the Devices to Indoor or Outdoor Mode
- In the OpenField Console, navigate to Settings > Device Manager.
- Select the Commands Tab.
Select the devices which you wish to edit by clicking the box next to the Device ID or Select All to select all devices. A selected device will have a check mark in the box.
- To set selected devices to Outdoor mode, select the Execute: Enable GPS.
- To set selected devices to Indoor mode, select the Execute: Disable GPS.
- To check the current mode click the Selected Properties drop down menu from the Device List menu in the top right of screen and select GPS Enabled.
Devices that are in Outdoor mode will read True, devices that are in Indoor mode will read False.
- Vector Devices that are in Outdoor mode will flash the Green Location LED until it connects to GPS. Vector Devices that are in Indoor mode will have a blank Location LED.