Enabling and Disabling GPS - AFL Workflow Only
How to Set the Devices to Indoor or Outdoor Mode:
- In the OpenField Console, navigate to Settings -> Device Manager.
- Select the 'Commands' Tab.
- Select the devices which you wish to edit by clicking the box next to the Device ID or 'Select All' to select all devices. A selected device will have a check mark in the box.
- To set selected devices to Outdoor mode, select the ‘Execute: Enable GPS’.
- To set selected devices to Indoor mode, select the ‘Execute: Disable GPS’.
- To check the current mode click the 'Selected Properties' drop down menu from the Device List menu in the top right of screen and select 'GPS Enabled'.
- Devices that are in Outdoor mode will read ‘True’, devices that are in Indoor mode will read ‘False’.
- Vector Devices that are in Outdoor mode will flash the Green Location LED until it connects to GPS. Vector Devices that are in Indoor mode will have a blank Location LED.