Athletes training remotely has become the norm during the current global situation that is the COVID-19 pandemic. More, now than ever, organisations are not only providing their athletes with training programmes they can complete away from regular team training, but they are having to get creative with how they monitor and manage their players workloads at the same time.
Vector App for iOS is Catapult’s all in one remote training solution, integrating both live performance feedback and data sharing all via Bluetooth connectivity with the Vector Device.
All each athlete needs is a Vector device and garment, a charging cradle and an iPhone.
- Athlete trains wearing a Catapult Vector device using live feedback and targets
- Athlete downloads and shares session direct from the app
- Performance team analyse data in OpenField.
With a simple user interface and workflow the solution can be used by anyone.
Athletes can continue training remotely with their full Vector monitoring system behind them, and performance staff have access to a full data set to continue to make the right decisions for their players.
To get started with the Vector App remote training solution:
- Contact your Catapult account manager to order Catapult Vector Charging Cradles
- Install the latest Catapult Vector device firmware using OpenField Console 2.7.1 to ensure all features are available
- Create a login for each athlete and ask them to download the free Vector app, available on the App Store.
Information and user guides can be found in our Vector App help section here.
As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions!
Please sign in to leave a comment.