How to View/Download ThunderCloud Usage Reports using SSO
To gain access to the ThunderCloud Usage Report section in SSO, you must be a Customer Administrator in SSO
1. As a customer admin, log into https://tc.xosdigital.com
2. Click the SSO ADMIN section in the portal
3. Click the Reports tab at the top
4. Select a date range for the report
5. Click the Generate button to view the Usage Report in a web browser. Click the Generate Excel Report button to download a .xlsx file.
Note: the excel file will have tabs that include an Overall section as well as individual tabs for each Group(s) setup in SSO. Groups setup is in the Part 2 section of the following video guide:
**Notes / Best Practices:
- Time duration is displayed as hours:mins
- Time duration is logged from time the edit is loaded until the time it is ejected
- Watching edits in offline mode will not show up in the SSO usage report. Please make sure users are aware of the limitation
- Watching edits with downloaded assets (while in connected mode) does show in the usage report. This workflow is fully supported
- NCAA customers should note that duration is not tracked as it violates NCAA monitoring regulations
Please sign in to leave a comment.