Identifying Data Uploaded from the Catapult Athlete App
Remote Athlete data that is uploaded via the Catapult Athlete App will be aggregated on the Cloud and the Athlete(s) added to an Activity will be tagged with a 'Remote' Activity Participation tag.
This 'Remote' Participation tag can be used as a way to perform 'custom' aggregation of Remote Athlete data as desired when reporting in OpenField Cloud widgets, and this may be desirable compared to the default auto created activity aggregation.
Reporting on Data Uploaded from the Catapult Athlete App in OpenField Cloud Widgets
OpenField Cloud widgets can be configured to filter athlete data that is tagged with the 'Remote' Activity Participation tag. Row labels can then be used to aggregate Remote Athlete data across multiple Auto Created Activities, such as by date, week, day of week etc.
- In an OpenField Cloud widget, navigate to the Widget Settings, then open the Filters tab.
- Add a filter for Activity Participation = Remote and select Done.
- In the Basic tab, configure Row Labels as desired to aggregate Remote Athlete data and click Done.
- Close Widget settings and select the desired date range of activities, such as an entire month.
- Data in Widgets can be viewed for selected activities and for data where the Activity Participation tag applied to the athlete in those activities = Remote.
Data aggregated by date example: